Add to favorites
Their interiors pay subtle tribute to Paris, as well, by way of Jacques Garcia, the designer of the original NoMad in New York. (It’s a small world.) Impressively, Roman and Williams have transformed the rooms and suites — formerly magistrates’ and clerks’ offices, and even jail cells — into warm, inviting, sunlit spaces, full of furniture, artworks, and eclectic objects from a wide range of eras.
As is typical of the NoMad hotels, the social centerpiece is the eponymous restaurant and bar, in this case set in a garden atrium with a towering greenhouse-style ceiling. It’s a flexible space, as well suited for an afternoon or late-night cocktail as for a proper dinner. And there are other offerings as well: Side Hustle, for Mexican small plates and craft cocktails; the Library, for anything from breakfast to an after-dinner drink; and Common Decency, a subterranean speakeasy-style bar that’s possibly the NoMad’s best-kept secret.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adults only
Need to Know
- Nomad London bills guests a discretionary 5% service fee which will be added to your total rate upon check-out.
- The NoMad restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday to Sunday. Side Hustle is open every evening from 5pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 3pm. Common Decency, the intimate and sultry subterranean lounge is open on Wednesday to Saturday from 6pm.
- Pets are allowed on request (charges apply).
- Extra beds are available upon request for guests aged 3 and up at a charge of GBP 50.00 per person per night and can be accommodated in Magistrates' Suite and Royal Opera Suite. Baby cots are available free of charge upon request for guests under age 3 and can be accommodated in Grande rooms and above.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastics
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions