Four Seasons George V
Add to favorites
Proper luxury-hotel service is a particular point of pride here, as it should be from one of the hotels that arguably defined the form. And in a city not known for large hotel rooms the George V delivers ample spaces — the smallest of them span nearly 40 square meters, while the suites expand to residential proportions. Meanwhile the 11 Signature Suites add unique extravagances to their palatial dimensions; the Penthouse opens onto a terrace with a remarkable view of the Eiffel Tower.
Nor are the George V’s public spaces any less memorable. The spa, a 21st-century addition, is among the most lavish in town, and the hotel’s wine cave is a local legend, stocked with some 50,000 uncommon vintages. High tea in Le Galerie is a must, as is a drink in Le Bar’s classically elegant atmosphere. And the restaurants, to say the very least, are well known indeed to the MICHELIN Guide’s team of inspectors.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 60 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Key by FEE (Foundation for Environmental Eductation), Eco-label