Asakusa Kokono Club Hotel
Add to favorites
Of course, the lineage doesn’t matter as much as the product itself, which is more than capable of standing on its own. Asakusa Kokono Club includes some hostel-style shared “Dormitory Class” rooms, but fear not: here you’ll only find the private, traditional hotel-style rooms — some of which, however, feature bunk beds, for those traveling with larger parties.
To the greatest extent possible, the hotel used local vendors, artisans, and craftspeople to source everything you can see and touch — much of which is for sale, in case you’re interested in taking part of your stay home with you. And the hotel’s own restaurant is something special, a casual and stylish spot serving modern Japanese fare to hotel guests and neighborhood locals alike.
Booking Details: Asakusa Kokono Club Hotel requires additional information from guests to ensure the best stay possible. As such, reservations can only be confirmed through our customer service team. Contact us for assistance. Rates begin at 20000 JPY per night.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 0 years old stay for ¥3,000 per person per night when using an available cot.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted