Add to favorites
The twenty-four bedrooms were rebuilt from the inside out, and now seamlessly marry classic style with modern functionality — extravagant marble bathrooms, high-definition televisions. It’s got all the positive character of a proper old house with none of the faulty wiring, overtaxed plumbing, or chaotic climate control. Here you’ll eat well, thanks to chef Chris Eden and his award-winning restaurant. You’ll also sleep well, and you’ll likely get outside whenever possible; the grounds offer croquet, tennis, a putting green and plenty of gardens, and beyond is Dartmoor, home to some of the South’s wildest landscapes.
How to get there:
Gidleigh Park hotel is approximately a 30-40 minute drive from either Exeter St. David train station or Exeter International Airport (EXT).
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Valet parking
- Tennis court
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 3 years old to 16 years old stay for £20 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted