The Culloden Estate and Spa
Add to favorites
Behind this imposing Gothic exterior lies a lush interior; no drafty castle, the Culloden is stuffed with antiques and artworks, stained glass and Louis XV chandeliers. Guest rooms are decked out in rich fabrics and antique furnishings, with marble bathrooms, separate showers and tubs, and views of the gardens or the Lough. Suites come with king beds, stereo systems and superior views.
Dining options include the informal Cultra Inn and the award-winning Mitre Restaurant, serving continental fare made from fresh Irish ingredients in a dining room converted from the old refectory. Golfers are in heaven, surrounded by a number of fine courses including the Royal Belfast, and the athletically minded can make use of the hotel’s pool and fitness center. Sailing the Lough is a popular pastime as well, and the grounds and gardens make for excellent walking. Perhaps best of all, the shops, restaurants and nightlife of Belfast’s city center are just minutes away.
How to get there:
Culloden Hotel is approximately a 30 minute drive from Belfast International Airport (BFS).
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Air conditioning
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 4 years old to 14 years old stay for £40 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted