Add to favorites
While the accommodations have been renovated, their atmosphere remains antique. There’s an impressive diversity, from the quaint little Lodge and the couples-sized Junior Suite to the one- and two-bedroom Maisonettes and Residences. The apex is the Grand Villa, a three-bedroom, three-bathroom house with a full kitchen, a living room, a private pool, a Jacuzzi on the upstairs veranda, and even its own vegetable garden.
Another pool is shared by the rest of Leeda’s Village, and given the hotel’s small size, there’s plenty to go around. The village is also home to a restaurant serving farm-to-table Greek fare. And not just any farm, either — the proprietors’ organic farm is close by, and is responsible for growing much of the produce that’s served on site.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Pet Friendly
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- The Grand Villa category can accommodate up to 7 guests for €15 per additional guest.
- Pets are allowed.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife