Riggs Washington DC
Add to favorites
The rooms, for their part, don’t exactly scream “bank” — they’re much too colorful and richly detailed for that. They’re a touch Parisian, just like D.C. itself, with their oak flooring, marble baths, and jewel-toned colors, and that’s even more true of the signature suites, each one named for a different First Lady, which add antique-style furnishings (and, in one case, a piano). And the public spaces are just as romantic, from the towering columns of Café Riggs, overseen by Momofuku alum Patrick Curran, to the Rooftop at Riggs, with its panoramic views of Penn Quarter, and the intimate, subterranean Silver Lyan bar, the first American venture by the London-based cocktail wizard Ryan Chetiyawardana.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Golf nearby
- Wine tours nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Age 16 and up are considered adults.
- Pets are allowed under 35 lbs, charges apply.
- Valet parking is available, charges apply.
- Extra beds are not available.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions