SINA Centurion Palace
Add to favorites
The interiors, though modern, aren’t exactly a clean break with local tradition. Each room is different, but elaborately patterned wallpaper or upholstery abounds, often in royal red. The gold-colored walls and floors of the bathrooms are meant to suggest a candy wrapper, and the twisting, root-like stems of many of the lamps seem inspired by works in the Guggenheim next door. The suites, many of them with private balconies, have the best views, especially the ones overlooking the Grand Canal.
The immediate neighborhood is home to the Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, St. Mark’s Square and the Punta della Dogana contemporary art museum, in addition to the aforementioned Guggenheim. That collection of neighbors must make the Centurion Palace feel right at home — iconic sights butting up against forward-thinking newcomers, proof that contemporary Venice is much more than a sinking monument to its past.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Smoking rooms (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Cribs are available for infants under 2 years old free of charge.
- Extra beds are available for adults 4+ years old at € 110 per adult, per night.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage