Le Meridien Ra Beach Hotel & Spa
Add to favorites
Less urban doesn’t mean less stylish. The 143 rooms and suites at Le Méridien are minimalist but warm, with accents in pleasant seaside colors and plenty of space to spread out. The better ones have private terraces with views of the sea, and all of them are outfitted with all the current luxury-hotel must-haves, including oversized bathrooms with top-shelf bath products and a full complement of entertainment-oriented gadgetry.
The Ra Wellness Thalasso Spa is as impressive as it sounds, spread over an enormous 72,000 square feet, making the most of its location with therapies based on purified high-iodine Mediterranean seawater and beauty treatments by La Prairie. Meanwhile a handful of eateries provide the dining options, including an open-air terrace bar, a poolside grill, and a beachside restaurant with the Mediterranean for a backdrop.
How to get there:
Le Meridien Ra is a 50 minute drive from Barcelona International Airport.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Air conditioning
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Kids' club
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 28.60 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted