Add to favorites
In a hotel like this the social spaces are every bit as important as the accommodations, and the Thompson is supplied with its fair share; the pool deck features in-water loungers and a full-service bar, while the Lobby Lounge is a versatile meeting place, and Bar Julian, the rooftop bar, has a panoramic view of the city and the river and a Mediterranean menu to accompany its hand-crafted cocktails. Most central to the Thompson’s appeal, however, is Fleeting, a restaurant whose name refers both to the river and to the ever-changing seasonality of its locally sourced, regionally influenced cuisine.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
Credit cards accepted