Arima Hotel & Spa
Add to favorites
The location, in the hills on the edge of San Sebastián proper, places it at a slight remove from the beaches and the town center, but what you gain is immersion in the verdant Marimon forest. The rooms feel warm and organic, and most of them look out at natural green landscapes, even as the interior environments are meticulously controlled — not just temperature but humidity and CO2 levels are held constant, and the soundproofing is first-rate. And the spa takes a more active approach to health, offering hydrotherapy, massage, and beauty treatments using products from Morjana Cosmetiques, Ami Iyök, and Sofi Bertrand.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- Electric car chargers are available on site (reservation is needed).
- Access to the Spa, treatments, water circuit, infrared sauna and gym is allowed to adults +18.
- The outdoor pool is open from June 15 to September 29.
- Breakfast for children under 12 years is available at EUR 12.
- The Arima Night Restaurant will open from June 17 to September 17
- Open for dinner from 7:30pm to 10pm. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions