Amigo Motor Lodge
Add to favorites
It’s a renovation of a 60-year-old structure whose rooms have been redesigned in a minimalist modern-rustic style and a Southwestern accent, complete with Tuft & Needle mattresses and Malin + Goetz bath products. To the king and double-queen rooms have been added a handful of vintage Airstream trailers with efficient, cozy furnishings and shared bathrooms.
Common spaces include an outdoor hot tub, a central living room, and plentiful outdoor lounge space, including firepits. Many rooms are dog-friendly, and while there’s no restaurant or breakfast service on site at the moment, you’ll be presented with directions (and vouchers) to a couple of local cafés. (Rooms are supplied with coffee makers — the Amigo is low-maintenance, but not cruel.)
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
Need to Know
- Rooms cannot accommodate cribs or extra beds.
- There is limited availability for dog-friendly rooms. Please notify hotel in advance.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices