Add to favorites
As you’d expect from that kind of pedigree, the Portrait Roma have style to spare. The designer is the same Michele Bonan who’s responsible for the rest of the Lungarno Collection hotels, and he’s in fine form here, turning out interiors that are elegant, understated, and above all richer than rich, from the silk curtains to the elevator, lined not just in leather but in ultra-luxe boarskin leather.
Simpler pleasures abound as well — many rooms come with petite balconies overlooking the action on the streets below, and the hotel’s finest detail has to be the rooftop lounge, serving cocktails by the fireplace with a view of the Spanish Steps. You can’t stay on this world-famous shopper’s boulevard without being prepared to drop some cash, but if money is truly no object then try the penthouse, with its own kitchen, sauna, and private terrace — there’s possibly no more princely lodging in all of Rome.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- Pets are allowed. Charges apply.
- Guests aged 4 and above should be booked as adults.
- Portrait Roma requires payment be made through a secure link which will be emailed to you shortly after booking.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastics
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions