Add to favorites
It’s also more than a little bit luxurious, featuring a pair of swimming pools: the Lush Pool, shaded throughout the day by tall trees, and the Sun Pool, whose defining attribute should be self-explanatory. A pair of poolside lounges serve breakfast followed by drinks and a light menu of Khmer and international dishes. Meanwhile a small spa offers massages and other treatments, and the hotel makes bicycles available for those who wish to explore on two wheels. Given its intensely urban location, it’s a marvel of privacy and tranquility, and when it comes to convenience it’d be hard to surpass.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Shopping area nearby
- Swimming pool
- Adults only
Need to Know
- PLEASE NOTE: All guests must be 16+ years old. All guests must be registered, and a valid passport is required at the time of check-in.
- Please note that all 36 rooms are unique, therefore photos seen online may vary from the room that you have booked. Double rooms are on the ground floor and have a limited view.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Offers vegan menu options
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement