Add to favorites
There’s nothing smaller here than a one-bedroom suite, complete with a walk-in shower, a separate freestanding bath, another (outdoor) shower, and a private heated infinity pool, as well as an outdoor kitchen. From there the suites and villas only grow larger and more extravagant, culminating in the seven-bedroom Kalesma Leto Villa, practically a hotel within the hotel.
This means plenty of space for en-suite spa treatments, though a separate spa is set to open in 2024; yoga and Pilates sessions are available as well. And there’s a decided focus on the other kind of restoration; the restaurant, Pere Ubu Mykonos, serves a cosmopolitan, refined Myconian cuisine to the accompaniment of a live DJ, and the pool bar and Aloni Sunset Lounge are spectacular settings for an al fresco cocktail.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Off street parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage