Roomers Hotel Munich
Add to favorites
In any case, the point is that Roomers Munich’s stylistic experimentation pays off. You just might forget that Berlin is supposed to be the hipster capital of Europe. The rooms are full of art, both serious and whimsical, and are stylish in a slightly retro way, and more than a little bit luxe. Some of the suites have unusual features like freestanding bathtubs in the bedrooms, and the lighting, often a bit of an Achilles heel in hotel rooms, is uniformly inventive and pleasant.
No less inspired are the public spaces, from Izakaya, the aforementioned Japanese-Peruvian restaurant, to the dark and dramatic Roomers Bar and the almost-secret RED, a whiskey bar that feels like a private club (without any speakeasy kitsch). The bottom line? There are “hip” hotels, and then there are hotels that are authentically hip — and it’s to the latter tendency that Roomers definitively belongs.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Pets are allowed (1 per room) for an extra charge of EUR 80 per pet, per stay.
- Guests age 12 and up must be booked as adults.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night from Deluxe Premium Room onwards for persons age 12 and over / 25 EUR for children ages 6 - 11 / free of charge for children ages 0 - 5.
- There is no valet parking.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Airport shuttle: EUR 89 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking: EUR 25 per day
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions