Hotel München Palace
Add to favorites
It’s a contemporary venture, not a historical preservation job, but the atmosphere is far from futuristic. If we were all honest with one another, even the most avant-garde among us might admit that sometimes we prefer to be warmly enveloped, rather than aggressively challenged, by our hotel interiors. These rooms and suites are subtly luxurious, discreetly swanky rather than overweeningly opulent, and in physical terms they’re on the same level as most any city’s big five-star hotels.
There’s a lovely garden with restaurant seating, as well as a fourth-floor roof terrace lounge, both exquisite for sampling Munich’s more Mediterranean aspects, and the restaurant and bar are elegant, wood-paneled affairs. Given its Bogenhausen location, close by the Prinzregenten Theater and the Munich Philharmonic, it’s only natural that the München Palace should cater to a clientele with a taste for the timeless pleasures.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Smoking rooms (on request)
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- EV Charging Station
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Pets are welcome. There is a nightly €25 charge per dog.
- Children under the age of 3 are able to spend the night at no additional cost when using existing bedding. Extra beds are available in larger rooms starting from deluxe double rooms; children up to the age of 14 can spend the night for €50.00 and from the age of 15 for €70.00.
- Complimentary minibar is included in all rates.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses