Riad No. 37
Add to favorites
Riad No. 37’s eight rooms hold a maximum of 16 guests, and it’s an adults-only hotel — these two facts combine to ensure that the atmosphere is always tranquil. The rooms share a color scheme, but they vary in their layouts; all are richly textured in tadelakt and furnished for maximum comfort.
Two pools, one in a courtyard and one on the roof terrace, keep guests cool; they’re balanced by fireplaces for cool desert nights. Meanwhile a kitchen staff trained by the Danish chef Klaus Meyer brings New Nordic concepts to bear on traditional Moroccan techniques and ingredients; dinners are served family-style at a communal table or, if you wish, privately elsewhere in the house.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- Swimming pool
- Adults only
Need to Know
- All guests must be at least 15 years old. Children are not allowed.
- Extra beds aren't available at this property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
Community and Environment
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff