Eurostars Madrid Tower
Add to favorites
Of course with just shy of five hundred rooms you can forget about that intimate boutique feeling. But they’re not shy about their skyscraper status — witness the photos of famous towers, installed in every room. And you won’t typically find such far-ranging views, such ultra-modern amenities, or even such high-quality construction (right down to the insulation) in hotels more modest than this one.
The up side of something so massive is that it can support extensive conference facilities, a full-service spa, and a well-equipped health club. This being modern Spain, the gastronomy is taken quite seriously, as is the football — not only are many of the capital’s business destinations close at hand, but so is the Bernabéu, home to the storied Real Madrid.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Valet parking
- Air conditioning
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
- Hot spring bath
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 29 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted