Add to favorites
All of the Malmaison hotels fit this bill — they are inevitably retrofitted into existing buildings, whether warehouses, factories, or, in this case, a former bus and train depot. The décor is, of course, richer and earthier than most boutiques, in typical Malmaison style — wrought iron staircases and chocolate and taupe checkered carpets set the tone. And the cuisine is, unsurprisingly, French, served in a basement brasserie with a vaulted ceiling.
This town has softened quite a bit in its new incarnation, and the characters you encounter on those Leeds side-streets are likely to be shoppers or revelers, depending upon the hour. Victoria Quarter and Harvey Nichols are close at hand, in case you have money to burn, and there are any number of bars and restaurants nearby, to add a little variety once you have eaten at the Malmaison brasserie. Possibly the most stylish game in town.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 20.80 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for £30 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted