Add to favorites
The architecture, by Liaigre’s fellow Frenchman Florent Nédélec, also merits mention — the building’s simple form seems to open the suites, in identical twin columns, to public view. Of course the views from inside out are, if anything, even more impressive, with sunlight plentiful through the full-length corner windows, and the in-room comforts are very much up to the current luxury-boutique standard.
Liaigre’s involvement means special attention is paid to materials and textures, and there’s a subtle richness about the Jervois’s surfaces that’s perhaps more powerful than any amount of jewels and gilt. And while it lacks the ostentatious presentation of the typical five-star business hotel — not to mention such frivolities as lobbies, restaurants, or public spaces of any description at all — the Jervois’s audience clearly prefers a more private, low-key, residential vibe. Let’s hope it’s a sign of things to come in Hong Kong hospitality.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- A surcharge of HKD500+10% will be applied per room per night for any room exceeding 2 Adults and 1 Child who is over 6 years old. Baby cot can be requested in advance and is subject to hotel's availability.
- Breakfast can be purchased at a price of HKD168+10% per person.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
- 3rd party payments are not accepted by the hotel. If using credit cards, guest will need to pay using credit cards that are in their name.
- Extra Bed is available at an additional HKD 660 per night (inclusive tax) for guests aged 6 years and older.
Credit cards accepted