Hospes Palacio de los Patos
Add to favorites
The interiors vary according to which building they’re in, and the two approaches are complementary: rooms in the old palace are a contemporary take on the building’s period look, ornate carved ceilings and rich hanging drapes contrasting with simple contemporary furnishings and flat-screen televisions, while the rooms in the modern addition are more minimal, loft-style, with bare walls and zen-flavored black wood furniture.
In no way is this a choice between luxury and design: the Palacio de los Patos is five-star through and through, whether you’re in the loft- or palace-style rooms. Bathrooms are spacious and well-equipped, rooms are dead quiet and filled with sunlight, and the service is top-flight. Add to this a pristine spa, as well as a restaurant that ranks among Granada’s best, and you’ve got — well, you’ve got a hotel that’s well worth a visit, which is, one imagines, entirely the point.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to the arrival date in order to verify the validity of the card.
- When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions