Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel
Add to favorites
Most of us, quite frankly, will have to make do with the relatively humbler suites — if you’re in the market for the Peninsula Palace, it’s probably your assistant’s assistant who’s reading this right now. But life at the low end of the Elounda Peninsula is still pretty high-end. Calypso restaurant offers ample opportunity for sea-gazing over haute cuisine, with wide windows opening over the Aegean and a wine cellar that doubles as a tasting venue, pouring glasses from the hotel’s massive collection. Right at the water's edge sits Koh, pairing pan-asian plates with equally sumptuous views.
A serious draw is the Six Senses spa, which draws on every spa culture from North Africa to the Far East. More active pursuits include tennis, golf, and all manner of water sports, from a dip on the private beach to a fully serviced yacht excursion. And while the atmosphere is relentlessly upscale, it’s kid-friendly as well — childcare is provided, and includes kids-only pools and recreational programs.
How to get there:
Crete can be easily reached by plane. Flight time from Athens to Heraklion is approximately 50 minutes. Direct flights to Heraklion can also be found from several major cities, including: Paris (3.5 hours), Berlin (3 hours) and London (4 hours). Ferry services from several islands are also available. Ferries from Santorini Thira to Heraklion port take approximately 2 hours. Elounda is approximately 1 hour by car from Heraklion airport and Heraklion port.
Please note: Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel would like all guests to be aware that on occasion, especially during low season, certain facilities or amenities (such as swimming pools, restaurants and other facilities) may not be open or available as advertised due to preventive maintenance, weather conditions, lack of demand, or reasons beyond the hotel’s control.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Wine Cellar
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Game room
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Kids' club
- Tennis court
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- Age 12 and up are considered adults.
- Dogs up to 5 kg are allowed in all junior suites and villas at an extra charge of € 20,00 per day paid locally.
- Extra beds are not available.
- For your convenience, the hotel offers a shopping area, golf and a gym. Valet parking is complimentary.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions