Add to favorites
The Marine Villa is the three-bedroom Georgian villa, with its own garden and a view of Charlestown’s harbor. The three cottages are a bit more discreetly hidden nearby, though two of them are neighbors. And behind the Marine Villa is the Sea Cabin, a one-bedroom escape that’s perfect for couples, hidden in a private garden and featuring a glassed-in courtyard.
You’re welcome to prepare your own meals — there’s a proper kitchen and dining room in every unit — or have them delivered from Antonia’s kitchen. And of course the village itself has much to offer in the culinary realm, and the nearby coastline and countryside is full of attractions, from a maritime museum to surfing beaches, from the Tate St Ives to the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Honesty Bar
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Babysitting (on request)
- Wood burning fireplace
- No pets allowed
- Golf nearby
- Wine tours nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- There are no extra beds available at this property.
- A refundable housekeeping deposit will be charged to your card approximately 8 weeks before arrival. The charge for the Cottages is GBP 150. The charge for the Marine Villa is GBP 350.00.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife