Hotel du Vin Bristol
Add to favorites
The forty rooms and suites are classic urban-industrial retrofits, from loft-style double rooms to suites that are actual lofts in the split-level sense — some have sitting areas upstairs, others bathrooms with one or even two roll-top bathtubs (showers, throughout the hotel, are of the high-flow walk-in variety). The emphasis placed on the bathroom is one example of the transformational experience the Hotels du Vin aim for, but a minor one.
Of course the major example is what’s downstairs. The lounge, the billiards room and the popular bar set a social tone. You don’t call your hotel the Hotel du Vin unless you’re serious about wine, which this establishment certainly is. And it’s no less serious about its Bistro, a favorite even for Bristol, a town where high-quality dining experiences are in plentiful supply — it's open for lunch and dinner seven days a week.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 25 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for £30 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted