Add to favorites
This doesn’t mean a busy lobby bar or a booked-up concept restaurant. They’re not kidding about the “apartments” bit, though the apartments themselves are spacious enough for a pretty decent party, and the penthouses cross over into special-events territory. Here you don’t need in-house dining and drinking options, thanks to the sheer density of such offerings in the immediate area, starting with Café Gorki Park and Das Sauerkraut, both just downstairs from the hotel.
In a sense it’s the most businesslike of hipster hotels — especially when you think about what a business hotel would mean to the new generation of wired creative workers. If you’re used to working from home, after all, then your hotel room must offer nothing less than all of home’s comforts. And a homey, vintage-inspired visual style certainly doesn’t hurt. It’s the sort of place you could imagine settling down for a while.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- Dogs are allowed on request for €20 per night including bed and bowl.
- Guests age 3 and up must be booked as adults. An extra bed is available for €30 per person per night in Categorki 1 only.
- Baby cots are available on request.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices