Niche Hotel Athens
Add to favorites
The rooms and suites come with luxe touches like marble baths and Coco-Mat mattresses, and they’re designed in a way to maximize the effects of the daytime sunshine — many have floor-to-ceiling windows, and all are decorated in a soothing coastal Greek palette of whites and creams. They vary from compact singles all the way up to suites with terraces and a family room that sleeps four, but all are equally thoughtful in their boutique-hotel comforts.
And as impressive as what’s within the Niche’s walls may be, its finest attribute is out in the open air: Stork, the rooftop bar and restaurant, is elevated above the rest of the cityscape, and provides astonishing views of the Acropolis and Mount Lycabettus.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
Need to Know
- No parking available.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children up to 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Cots are subject to availability and need to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage