Toevoegen aan favorieten
Glen Ellen, by the side of the Calabasas Creek in Sonoma County, is where the Gaige House makes its home. This is one of the quieter wine country towns, and thus ideal for exactly this sort of cozy and quiet getaway. Though nominally a B&B, it’s edging up on luxury-boutique status; with twenty-three rooms it’s definitely on the small side, but offers big-resort amenities like a forty-foot pool and a full-service spa.
Rooms, too, are better equipped than your average bed and breakfast. Even the smallest have private entrances and private decks facing the pool; others have private gardens, and the new Zen suites and Spa suites are strikingly modern in style, with flat-screen televisions and massive granite soaking tubs. As for cuisine, this particular region of California is home to some of the nation’s best — breakfast, though, is handled on-site by a chef who’s worked with the likes of Gary Danko and Philip Jeanty.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Wheelchair accessible
Wat u moet weten
- No special conditions apply for groups.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard