Hotel Per La
Toevoegen aan favorieten
It’s not just the gloriously restored double-height lobby space with its blue-and-gold Italianate-style ceiling, or the orchard-like atmosphere by the poolside at the rooftop Bar Clara. It’s also the in-room décor, which is full of vibrant detail and European accents, and feels curiously timeless, somehow nostalgic and modern at the same time. Rooms come with terrazzo tiled showers and pedestal baths, as well as Argan bath products, Bellino linens, and the full complement of modern gadgetry.
The flagship restaurant, lobby bar, and café will open in September; for now the rooftop pool and lounge is open all day, and serves as the heart of Per La’s social life. Until then, there’s no end of options in Downtown and the surrounding neighborhoods….
Booking Details: Hotel Per La requires additional information from guests to ensure the best stay possible. As such, reservations can only be confirmed through our customer service team. Contact us for assistance. Rates start at 255 USD per night.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Wake-up service
- Wood burning fireplace
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
Wat u moet weten
- The primary guest must be at least 21 years old to check in.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions