Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square
Add to favorites
With interiors by Pierre-Yves Rochon and a multilingual French-accented staff, the Sofitel’s Continental atmosphere goes deeper than just the surface. Art Deco is a style that renovates well — these rooms feel classic but not old-fashioned, and are modern where it matters, namely the duvet-topped king beds and the plasma-screen televisions, and marble bathrooms with separate tubs and showers.
In terms of luxuries, the Sofitel Lafayette Square measures up well against the District’s other high-end hotels. The business desk and the fitness center are available round the clock, as is room service — visiting Europeans need not bother acclimating to Eastern Standard Time. And in this town, the fashionable crowd isn’t put off by five-star formality; you’ll find there’s plenty of life in the Sofitel’s cocktail bar and in Ici, its French bistro.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Age 12 and up are considered adults.
- Valet parking is available, charges apply.
- Extra beds are not available.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics