The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore
Add to favorites
Long gone are both the traditional colonial Singapore style and the reserved international-luxe Ritz-Carlton style. The Millennia is cut from a different cloth entirely, its modernist architectural flourishes matched by clean-lined contemporary interiors, light timber finishes and Tibetan-style woven rugs replacing the standard European antiques. Also nowhere to be seen is the familiar spectacle of inoffensive B-grade hotel art, straining mightily not to be seen; the Millenia boasts works by the likes of Frank Stella, David Hockney, Andy Warhol.
The guest rooms are among the largest in town, and with their raised beds offer the perfect vantage for far-ranging views of the Singapore skyline and Marina Bay. The marble bathrooms feature high-tech fittings and deep soaking tubs that look out through huge octagonal windows. These rooms are a traveling businessman’s dream: wired and wireless internet access are available, in addition to web-enabled TV, and desks feature a selection of stationery and, in the upper-level Club Suites, mobile phones programmed to the room’s extension.
In typical Ritz-Carlton style the Millenia offers a variety of dining options, from Cantonese to seafood to English-style afternoon tea in the lobby lounge. Business and fitness facilities are generous, and the service is top-flight — as you’d rightly expect from a Ritz-Carlton in Singapore.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Valet parking
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Kids' club
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs SGD 15 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted