Graduate New York
Add to favorites
This being New York, of course, the Graduate is a touch more forward-looking and urban in style than, say, the Iowa City iteration, with architecture and design by the Oslo-based firm Snøhetta. The rooms come with views of the Manhattan skyline, and are bright and colorful — none more so than the Loft Suite, full of childlike charm (and inspired by the Tom Hanks movie “Big.”)
The all-day restaurant, Anything At All, is as versatile as it sounds, and the Poindexter Coffee Cart keeps guests suitably stimulated. And on the 18th-floor rooftop, the Panorama Room bar and terrace offers an astonishing 360-degree view of New York from an angle most New Yorkers have never experienced.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Parking is not available.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- An extra bed can be requested for $45 per person/night (subject to availability).
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Key Global Eco-Rating, 4 Green Keys
- LEED, Certified
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions