Mandarin Oriental Miami
Add to favorites
The setting is unique, overlooking Biscayne Bay from Brickell Key, the tiny island just off the shore of downtown Miami, across the bridge from the banking and financial district of Brickell Avenue. The atmosphere is faultless modern luxury of the sort Mandarin Oriental does best. And best of all, at least for the sort of guest who would choose to stay here, you’re miles from Collins Avenue and the heaving crowds of Miami Beach.
Guest rooms are stunning, contemporary in style with a hint of the Far East mixed with the obligatory Art Deco. No luxury is spared: all rooms are spacious, with high speed internet, Bose wave radios and extravagant marble bathrooms with separate tub and shower. Most have balconies with spectacular views of the city’s waterfront, Biscayne Bay, or the Atlantic.
The rooms are restful enough, and the manicured private beach is orders of magnitude more sedate than South Beach’s more public atmosphere. For more intense relaxation, there’s the Mandarin’s world-class 15,000-square-foot spa, offering beauty treatments and Thai massage with views of the bay through floor-to-ceiling windows, as well as a fitness center offering yoga, pilates and T’ai Chi.
It’s not all peace and quiet, though — however exclusive the Mandarin may be, it’s anything but isolated. The Azul restaurant and the M Bar are local hotspots, and the hotel hosts a private party on the beach that tempts discerning locals away from South Beach for something a little bit different.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Beauty salon
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and costs USD 15 per 24 hours.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs USD 55 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 16 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted