Add to favorites
The rooms and suites in particular are given to fantastic flourishes, from unexpected colors to vibrant patterns or unusual antique elements. Mr. Brudnizki also cites his Italian travel experiences as an influence, as well as the world of disco — somehow it all comes together in a visual language that’s nothing if not distinctive.
Dear Jackie, the restaurant, is where these influences are at their strongest, from the Murano glass to the thoroughly Italian menu; Bar Jackie continues in the same vein and opens onto a delightful outdoor space. The finest common space, however, might be Flute, the rooftop restaurant and bar serving classic cocktails with a unique view over Soho from its covered wraparound terrace.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Offsite gym facilities
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Children under 12 years stay free of charge in their parents'/guardian's room.
- Broadwick Soho accepts dogs up to 15lbs with advance notice. A non-refundable pet fee of £50 will be charged. Any stains or damage will result in additional cleaning/repair costs.
- Broadwick Soho is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking in the rooms will result in a cleaning fee equal to the total cost of your reservation.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage