Add to favorites
Such contrasts persist in the interiors as well; the gilded headboards recall the sort of hotels the pharaohs might have built, even as the rest of the furniture channels clean-lined Chicago modernist cool. The view commands the bulk of your attention, thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows, but these rooms are full of subtle stylistic charms, and feel fully realized, a reflection of Viceroy’s expertise (and that of the designers, TAL Studio).
Naturally there’s a vibrant social life here as well. Somerset, the restaurant, serves modern American cuisine in a split-level space that’s purportedly an homage to country-club culture, but is miles more stylish than that sounds.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- Viceroy Chicago is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- One child under 17 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. Extra beds are available and provided for USD 25 per night.
- Viceroy Chicago is pleased to welcome your furry friends for a nightly pet amenity charge of $50 with a weight limit of 25 lbs. Please note there is a limit of two pets per guestroom.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- LEED, Certified
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions