Add to favorites
Its name was inspired by an old “Tourists Welcome” sign, and the aim is to remove some of the stigma around the term — we can’t be locals everywhere. And the vibe is pared-down but stylish, with a modernist simplicity but a rustic edge, studiously avoiding urban opulence and mid-century modernist kitsch. And while there’s plenty of rural tranquility to be had, it’s balanced by a sort of summer-camp conviviality — nowhere more clear than in The Airport Rooms, the 1813-vintage farmhouse that’s been converted into TOURISTS’ restaurant and bar, serving creative cocktails and bistro fare to hotel guests and Berkshires locals alike.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Off street parking
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Certain room types can accommodate more than 2 guests for an additional fee (per guest/per night).
- PET tourists also welcome at 40 USD per night - with a limit of 2 dogs per room.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife