Stonehurst Place Atlanta
Add to favorites
With a gorgeous setting in a 19th-century mansion in Midtown, a charming urban neighborhood, Stonehurst Place gets off very much on the right foot. And though the recently renovated house is impeccably preserved, a careful look will reveal that it’s kept pace with the times. Not only are the amenities up to date — especially the oversized bathrooms and the high-end electronics — but a fair bit of the furnishing is modern as well, if subtly so.
The six rooms and suites are spacious and airy, with restored period woodwork and well-chosen furnishings. Though the service and amenities are first-rate the appeal of Stonehurst Place comes down to atmosphere — this is an elegant and romantic side of Atlanta that’s hard to come by in the newer outlying areas. The pity, as far as Atlanta’s hospitality scene is concerned, is that there’s only one of this place.
Booking Details: Stonehurst Place Atlanta requires additional information from guests to ensure the best stay possible. As such, reservations can only be confirmed through our customer service team. Contact us for assistance.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Off street parking
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wood burning fireplace
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Designated smoking area
- Adults only
Need to Know
- Your Booking Is Not Confirmed Until Stonehurst Place Accepts Your Request (You'll Hear From Us Within 24 Hours). You Won’t Be Charged Until Then.
- Stonehurst Place cannot accommodate children under 16 years of age.
- The front desk is available from 2 pm - 5:30 pm. If you plan to arrive after 5:30pm please arrange in advance.
- Bookings (three nights or less) may be modified or cancelled more than seventy two (72) hours prior to 4pm on the date of check-in; if you cancel or shorten your stay with less than seventy-two hours notice you will be responsible for the cost of your entire reservation. Bookings (four nights or more) may be modified or cancelled more than ten (10) days prior to the date of check-in; if you cancel or shorten your stay with less than ten days notice you will be responsible for the cost of your entire reservation.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste