The Nai Harn Phuket
Add to favorites
Though the late-modernist architecture places it definitively in the 20th century, the Nai Harn has been kept very much up to date — the interiors are as contemporary-luxe as can be, with a visual simplicity that’s designed to draw attention to the views. Even the Mountain View rooms on the back side of the hotel look out into lush tropical vegetation, and the higher you get on the front side, the more dramatic the ocean panorama. Meanwhile everything’s up to the latest luxury standard, from the in-room electronics to the lavish spa-style bathrooms.
There’s an extensive wellness program, including a gym, a spa, a detox program, and a lovely lagoon-style swimming pool. And it would be difficult to overstate just how pleasant a beach Nai Harn is — not to mention the snorkeling and diving, both here and around the surrounding islands. A generous handful of restaurants and bars completes the package, and goes rather beyond the local norm, with excursions into high-end Japanese fare and an extraordinary wine selection.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 3 years old to 11 years old stay for THB 1,721.50 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- People 12 years old and over stay for THB 3,443 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastics
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Composts food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste