Add to favorites
Although they range from deluxe up to the rather ostentatious Phranang villas, there are no losers among the accommodations. The circular design lends a feeling of airy openness to an already generous space, and large windows accent the interior with the greenery of the surrounding landscape. For guests who crave a type of solitude the white-sand beaches just can’t provide, some pavilions feature private, enclosed plunge pools; at the higher end, this outdoor space expands to include a jacuzzi and deck space for private entertaining.
Rayavadee is isolated, but it’s not a backwater — high-end dining is spread among four distinctive restaurants, while the spa is a luxurious throwback to ancient Thai wellness. Those who prefer a bit of retail therapy need not worry about the resort’s away-from-it-all location: there’s an on-site boutique shopping center, where you can browse the work of local artisans and craftspeople to your heart’s content.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Beauty salon
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Babysitting (on request)
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Rates quoted are for 2 adults. Some rooms accommodate a 3rd guest for an additional 4900++ THB per night.
- Rates on 31 December 2024 include a compulsory New Year's Eve gala dinner for 2 people in one bedroom Pavilions and for 4 people in two bedroom Pavilions and two bedroom Villas. Extra person will be additionally charged by the hotel at THB 18,500 net per person for a compulsory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Rayavadee's resort pier is Nong Nuch pier with fixed schedules for join-in speedboat transfers. All boat schedules will need to be reserved in advance due to space limitation otherwise there will no seat available. Please book at least 1 day in advance if boat transfer is required. Kindly note that requests for speedboat transfers apart from the resort's fixed schedule will be charged as private transfers.
- Rayavadee will be undertaking improvements to some of its facilities this year as listed below.
- - Spa will be closed from 1st June – 15th July, 2024. During this period, we will operate spa for guests in the Raitalay Villa. Spa treatments and massages will be available under a special spa menu. Service hours are from 10.00-21.00hrs daily.
- - Boutique shop will be closed from 1st July – 15th August, 2024. During this period, we will have a temporary shop in the Deluxe Pavilion No. 203. We will have a little display of our products at the Lobby Lounge. Service hours are from 08.00-20.00hrs daily.
- - Function rooms (meeting room) will be closed from 16th July – 7th August, 2024.
- - Fitness center and squash room will be closed from 8th August – 15th September, 2024. Some fitness equipment will be moved to set up in the Big Function room which will be used instead of fitness center during the renovation. It will be opened for 24 hours, but with supervised by staff only from 08.00-20.00hrs daily.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions