Story Hotel Riddargatan, part of JdV by Hyatt
Add to favorites
“The Friggebod” rooms are as compact as they sound, though they’re comfortable enough, and "the balcony” room, too, is exactly what it sounds like. All of them are stylish, fun, and well-equipped, with plush upholstery and attractive subway-tile bathrooms stocked with FACE Stockholm bath products, and with graphic prints on the well-worn walls and furnishings in styles that span the range from the Thirties to the present, it’s about as far as you can get from the utopian high modernism with which Swedish design used to be synonymous.
The real action, of course, takes place in the public spaces. There’s a DJ on weekend evenings, and the restaurant and bar are always lively, serving a pan-Asian menu with a Scandinavian spin alongside inventive cocktails by some well-known local bartenders. Not a hotel for shrinking violets, perhaps, but for a taste of Stockholm’s younger, more vibrant side, it would be hard to do much better than this.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
Need to Know
- When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 7 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
Credit cards accepted