The Venice Venice Hotel
Add to favorites
While the historic structure remains immaculately preserved, this avant-garde spirit is immediately apparent in the artwork and the interior design — this is most definitely not another Renaissance period piece. Venice Venice is connected more closely to the Venice of the Biennale, and is furnished and decorated with design pieces and artworks from a number of disparate movements, from modernist classics to the present day.
Equally eclectic and unpredictable is the hotel’s versatile common space, Venice M’Art, which is a concept store, a café, a wine bar, and an all-day restaurant all in one. It’s not your typical hotel restaurant, to be sure, but then again Venice Venice is anything but a typical Venetian hotel. A group to keep an eye on, both in its home city and, in the future, overseas.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Wine Cellar
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Small pets are allowed, subject to approval in advance by the property. A supplement of €200 is applicable per pet, per stay.
- An additional charge of 200 EUR per night will be applied for 3rd guest (in rooms that will allow) who are 12 years old and older.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage