Add to favorites
In a Starck hotel the bedrooms feel less like a refuge and more like some kind of provocation. Enough of the bones of the old structure remain to firmly remind you you’re in Venice, and there’s a bit of fun to be had with the city’s famed glasswork. Meanwhile just outside is the original Venice, which is somehow made fresher and more vibrant by contrast with the Palazzina’s inventive interiors; you’ve never seen the Grand Canal quite like this.
The hotel’s Krug Lounge is open only to hotel guests and local members, ensuring a well-curated crowd. There’s no reception desk, and meals are served at any time in any place within the hotel, dispensing with the traditional restaurant dining room. It’s hard to believe this is the same Venice from the postcards your grandparents used to send — and that, thankfully, is entirely the point.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- The hotel's restaurant is open for inside dining with a maximum occupancy of 50 guest only, room service is available. Palazzina Grassi will be following social distancing at the hotel so guests must inform the hotel of their arrival time in advance.
- Breakfast supplement per person per day (if not included in the rate): €25 for continental breakfast.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage