H10 Palazzo Canova
Add to favorites
This Barcelona-based group proves adept at tailoring its aesthetic to a Venetian context, in this case a restored 19th-century palazzo that opens directly onto the Grand Canal, just a few doors down from the Rialto Bridge. The rooms and suites are classic and colorful, and check all the boxes: gem tones, parquet floors, ornate architecture, and, if you’re lucky, views of the canal, as well as the full complement of modern electronics and luxe in-room comforts.
Palazzo Canova goes without a spa and other grand-hotel extravagances, but it’s not short on public space — the restaurant, Il Caffè sulla Riva, has views of the canal through its exterior windows, while La Terrazza, the open-air bar, offers a spectacular elevated view up and down the waterway.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children 3 years and older are considered adults at this property.
- Extra beds are not available.
- For prepaid / non-refundable rates, a payment link will be emailed to you by the hotel after your booking has been confirmed. Failure to complete payment through this link will result in cancellation of your reservation.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Biosphere , Certified
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions