The Beverly Hills Hotel, Dorchester Collection
Toevoegen aan favorieten
Even without the glow of celebrities long since faded, it’s a stunning hotel. The standard rooms are lavish enough, mixing modern amenities like Frette linens and oversized bathrooms with 1940s Hollywood-classic decor, complete with private balconies. For true luxury, take advantage of the sprawling hacienda-style grounds by booking one of the bungalows. Utter privacy and the option of butler service guarantee you’ll feel like a star, and the Presidential Bungalow comes with a private jacuzzi and lap pool.
The Polo Lounge, the flagship restaurant and bar, is particularly rich with history—Hunter S. Thompson famously drank here, and Sinatra’s Rat Pack had the run of the place. The gardens and landscaping surely hide some secrets as well, and the outdoor pathways are carpeted, for quieter sneaking. Facilities include the Valmont spa and three restaurants, including the restored Fountain Coffee Shop (perfect for breakfast), where you never know who’ll discover you at the soda fountain and send you on your way.
The famous pool won’t disappoint either, with its green-and-white striped lounges (get to the pool early, as they are occupied quickly) and private cabanas complete with changing rooms and televisions, flanked by potted lemon trees and seahorse topiaries.
How to get there:
The Beverly Hills Hotel is a 30-minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport, but the trip can take up to an hour depending on traffic. Valet parking is available for $44 USD per night.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Beauty salon
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Wat u moet weten
- When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 60 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People no matter the age stay for US$35 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard