The Greenwich Hotel
Add to favorites
Of course they do. While you might not be literally partying with Bobby (or even really encouraged to refer to him as Bobby, for that matter) there’s no question the Greenwich is an establishment that values privacy and discretion, two values many of today’s publicity-hungry boutique hotels lack. The location, in a neighborhood that’s become indelibly associated with DeNiro, places you roughly where hip and upscale intersect, minutes from more shopping and nightlife than any one neighborhood could reasonably need.
And of course the building isn’t bad either. Grayling may not yet be a household name, but they’re well-known already for downtown hotspots like Schiller’s and Balthazar. Here their incredibly detailed work projects a sense of care and confidence that’s far more satisfying than the shock-and-awe flim-flam that until recently has dominated hotel design.
As for the comforts, they’re far more than adequate as well. Even the humble courtyard rooms are luxurious, and smart-looking as well, eschewing minimalism for a detailed and lived-in look, down to the Moroccan tile in the bathrooms. As you move up the range into the bigger and bigger suites, the sheer luxury of it all becomes almost comical — book well and you might get your own private sauna. Locanda Verde is the Greenwich's cozy, rustic Italian tavern. And if that’s not indulgent enough the Greenwich is home not just to a spa but a pool as well — not exactly common in New York, but then not much about the Greenwich is.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Locanda Verde is open from 8am-3pm Friday-Sunday, 7am-12pm Monday-Thursdays and for dinner from 5:00pm-9pm all week.
- The Spa is open from Thursday-Saturday from 9am-9pm, and on Sunday & Monday from 10am-6pm. On Tuesday & Wednesday from 10a-6p for hotel guests by prior appointment.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage