Add to favorites
In fact the style is more urban-apartment than luxury-hotel; rooms feature materials like whitewashed brick walls, vintage floorboards, or raw concrete, all of which are set off against boldly curvaceous modern furniture and dramatic interior lighting. Junior suites, naturally, spread things out a bit, while the lone suite finds space for a jetted tub right next to the bed.
As for public spaces, they’re minimal; a wine bar doubles as a breakfast room by day. But in a location so central, you’re never more than a few steps from something delicious — Milan is underrated as a food town — and you’re also steps away from some of the finest luxury shopping in the world.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
Need to Know
- Guests aged 6 and up should be booked as adults.
- Rates listed are based on single or double occupancy.
- Any additional children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
- Rooms cannot accommodate more than 1 extra bed.
- Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 38 per day.
- No Valet Service.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted