PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay
Add to favorites
The in-room views of the bay and the skyline don’t hurt either, and the in-room style is more modern than you might expect, though warmed by judicious use of blond wood, and made vibrant by occasional pops of color in the midcentury-inspired furniture. The accommodations vary as you ascend a remarkably fine-grained hierarchy of categories; the top-end suites are grand indeed, but even a humble Urban Deluxe offers a gratifying experience.
Meanwhile, the hotel’s leisure facilities include an impressive spa and fitness center as well as a spin studio and an outdoor pool. There’s more meeting and events space than you could possibly need, and the restaurants are legion, from high-end Cantonese fare at Peach Blossoms to the elegant Sushi Jiro, the poolside Skyline Bar, and an outpost of the American chain Ruth’s Chris Steak House.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- The payable total price may be subject to a slight change due to the GST rate increase in 2023 and 2024.
- Please inform PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay, Singapore of your expected arrival time in advance.
- Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions