Mandarin Oriental Prague
Add to favorites
While most Mandarins are shiny new-build high-rises, this one does its best to blend in to Prague’s cobblestoned Mala Strana. The hotel is carved out from a row of historic buildings, including a 19th-century print shop and an old Dominican monastery, whose chapel provides space for the spa — perhaps as close to spiritual transcendence as the typical luxury traveler will get.
Inside it’s a bit more what you’d expect — as contemporary as can be, luxurious yet restrained, with enough period architectural details and locally-inspired furnishings just to remind you where you are. Bathrooms uniformly are as decadent as they come, and some rooms have impressive views of local landmarks like Prague Castle; some others overlook the courtyard of the old monastery, which is not exactly a bad view either.
Perhaps best of all, it’s if not exactly cheap, then at least reasonable, for a high-end luxury hotel in a European capital — that may change when they finally get around to ditching the koruny for the Euro, but until that date (still probably years away) the Mandarin Oriental Prague is possibly the best value in the chain.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs EUR 30 per 24 hours.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 40 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People 13 years old and over stay for € 109 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted