Four Seasons Hotel Prague
Add to favorites
You’d want the interiors, especially the lobby, to be classic in character, recalling an era when travel was elegant and a bit decadent. They’ve got that in spades, with classic and Renaissance wings paying homage to Prague’s past — and they’ve gone one further, hiring Pierre-Yves Rochon to kit out the modern building in his signature contemporary-Parisian style. And the views of Prague Castle, if you can get your hands on one, certainly don’t damage the atmosphere of the place.
A restaurant is a must, and it’s fortunate that the Four Seasons’ kitchen just happens to be among the city’s most highly acclaimed. A small spa and a baroque wood-paneled health club keep guests in touch with their bodily needs. Most important, however, is probably the less tangible element of access — from here all of Prague is at your feet, and the hotel feels authentically a part of the city.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Valet parking
- Air conditioning
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 55 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Adults stay for € 115 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted