Add to favorites
The stylish design by Olga Polizzi retains some elements of the building’s past. Some rooms and suites boast original iron doors and windows, which open onto views of the grounds or cityscape, dotted as it is with spires and terra-cotta roofs. The on-site restaurant, situated in a glassed-in courtyard along the former cloisters, prepares regional Czech specialties with contemporary flair. Further modernity arrives in the form of pieces from Modernista, a local furniture dealer, the sharp lines of art deco chairs and cubist couches gently contrasting with the gothic arches and baroque swirls above.
The monks’ old pastime is still on tap in the aptly named Brewery Bar. Featuring “Bohemian tapas,” the bar also boasts creepy stalactites and stalagmites, testaments to centuries of use. The other bar is housed in the former refectory; its décor showcases fixed-up nineteenth century frescoes and barrel-vaulted ceilings. Beer appears on the spa menu as well, used in facials and massages.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Smoking rooms (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs CZK 950 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 6 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 7 years old to 11 years old stay for 1,275 Kč per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 12 years old to 17 years old stay for 2,550 Kč per person per night when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted